While Momma T purchases her palm from a sustainable source, some still would prefer to use soaps made without palm oil, so we are proud to present the following soaps as a rich, luxurious alternative. Made with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Coco Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, and Castor oil (for its rich lathering qualities).
1. Medieval Knights- a deep romantic combination of Patchouli and Amber Essential Oils.
2. Garden Path- Rosemary and Mint (spearmint)
5. Spicy Rose- A blend of Lavender, Rose Geranium, Orange and Clove Essential Oils together. Fragrant and Spicy!
6. Pirate Queen- A traditional Lavender / Patchouli blend
The Following FOUR are made a little different
9. Lemon Tea-Tree- Made with Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Lye, Castor Oil, Grape-seed Oil, Tea Tree Oil, & Lemon Essential Oil It's the freshness of pure Lemon essential oil and the anti-bacterial properties of Tea Tree essential oil. Fresh and Powerful!.
10. The Olive Rose- this soap is simply made with Olive Oil, water, Lye, finely ground Rosemary, and Rosemary essential Oil. A true CASTILE soap
11. Frankincense and Myrrh - another CASTILE SOAP- made with Olive Oil, water, Lye, and pure Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils and gums.